南昌航空大学论坛

找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 47379|回复: 1

[其它] 考研复试听力口语部分常考话题

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-9 10:04:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

对于大多数中国考生来说,就英语这一问题而言,听力口语比起笔试来说难度可能更大。这与多年来的学习、教育模式有着密不可分的关系。在我们的教育体系中,即便是对于英语这一语言类的学科也是注重试卷笔试多于实际运用。同时由于自身母语的影响,很多同学,尤其是南方同学在标准发音方面存在一些不足,这些问题在跨考教育的复试培训部分都将为大家解决。在此首先总结一些听力口语部分常考的话题。

真正的考研英语面试流程中,在自我介绍结束后,老师就会开始向考生提问。在回答过程中要结合自己的经历和见解来准备答案,让自己回答的问题和整个的自我介绍融为一个整体。跨考考研复试辅导张老师综合以前的经验来看,在每一年的面试中都会有很多相同的问题,这些问题看起来很平常,却有很多陷阱,一不小心就会被考官抓主“小辫子”了。回答这些常见的看起来很平常的问题,是很有艺术的。即便是回答简单的问题也要突出自身的优势,尤其注意与投考专业相关,做到所说的话都有意义,能够帮助被录取。

一、传统面试问题

1、What can you tell me about yourself?/ Could you tell us something about yourself? / Please do a brief self-introduction. (关于你自己,你能告诉我些什么?)

Good morning/ Good afternoon, my dear teachers, my dear professors. It is my honor to possess the opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am *****, a ***(年龄)girl/ boy graduated from ****University. I major in **** during my college years. Four-year study in **** department gives me all-round knowledge about*****( 专 业 名 称 ). In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination. Now my hard work has got a result since I have a chance of this interview.

I am a very hard-working person with great perseverance. In study, I will spare no effort to

finish the study tasks. I am very kind-hearted as well. I am ready to help others especially when

they are in troubles. Owing to my kindness I made a lot of friends in university. In my spare time I

like sports. Among all the events, I like football best,because we should unite as one to achieve

success. In my opinion, it is the best annotation of team work spirit.

I also took some part-time jobs as a family tutor. One of my students got his mark improved

through our joint effort and I was very proud of that.

This is all for my self-introduction. If I am lucky enough to get the chance, I will devote all

myself to my major and focus all of my energy on it.

分析:回答与自我介绍相关的问题时,考官并不希望你大谈你的个人历史。是在寻找有关你性格、资历、志向和生活动力的线索。考生回答问题时一定要把原来学校的英文名称、专业的英文名称弄清楚(尤其是跨校、跨专业的学生)

2.What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?(在毕业以后5年内你想做些什么?)

I hope to do my best I can be at my job and because many in this line of work are promoted to area manager, I am planning on that also.

分析:你要清楚你实际上能胜任什么。

答案译文:我希望能在我的职位上尽力做好工作,由于在同一领域工作的许多人都被提为区域负责人,所以我亦有此打算。

3. What is your greatest strength?(你最突出的优点是什么?)

I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I'd planned. I've set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest distinction. And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year, I made up for it by doing an honor's thesis.

分析:这是很多面试考官喜欢问的一个问题,这是你“展示自己”的最佳机会,不要吹嘘自己或过于自负,但要让考官知道你相信自己,你知道自己的优点。

答案译文:“我认为我最大的优点是能够执着地尽力把事情办好。当做完一件工作而其成果又正合我的预想时,我会有一种真正的成就感。我给自己定了一些高目标。比如说,我要成为出色的毕业生。尽管在大学一年级时我启动慢了些,但最终我以优等论文完成了学业。”

4. What is your greatest weakness?(你最大的弱点是什么?)

I'm such a perfectionist that I will not stop until a job is well done. For I have always been in school for my study, maybe, I lack of the practical experience. However, I believe that is what I can make up in the following years and I will be able to do a perfect job of both my study and career.

分析:你不应该说你没有任何弱点,以此来回避这个问题。每个人都有弱点,最佳策略是承认你的弱点,但同时表明你在予以改进,并有克服弱点的计划

5. How do you feel about your progress to date?(对于你至今所取得的进步你是怎样看的?)

I think I did well in school. In fact, in a number of courses I received the highest exam scores in the class. As an intern for the X Company, I received some of the highest evaluations that had been given in years.

分析:绝不要对你以前的所作所为表示内疚。

6.Why did you choose Beijing university?

分析:从学校威望、专业地位、导师影响力等方面综合分析。

7.Why did you choose MBA?

分析:从专业地位、就业前景等方面综合分析。

8.What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?

分析:进行适当的与专业发展路径相关的职业生涯规划。

9.What has been your greatest accomplishment?

分析:不可过分夸大、自满,仍然建议做出与专业或院校相关的适当回答。

10.Describe your greatest strengths and weaknesses.

分析:对于弱点要做到避重就轻,表明自己可以改正进步。

二、行为面试问题

11.Describe the best/worst team of which you have been a member.

12.Give me a specific example of a time when you sold someone on an idea or concept.

13.Tell me about a time when you were creative in solving a problem.

14.Describe a time when you got co-workers or classmates who dislike each other to work together.

15.Tell me about a time when you made a bad decision.

三、压力面试问题(Sample Stress Interview Questions)

16.What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?

17.What are some of the things you find difficult to do?

18.How would you evaluate me as an interviewer?

19.How do you handle rejection?

20.What is the worst thing you have heard about our school?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南昌航空大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:09 , Processed in 1.516633 second(s), 16 queries .